CONVENOR: JUDY COCHRANE
- Competition open to amateurs only.
- All snapshots must be mounted on construction paper ONLY, with a border of 1” approximately. No bristol board of any thickness may be used. This use could cause disqualification of entry.
- No snapshot larger than 5”x7”.
- Only 1 snapshot per section, unless otherwise stated.
- New exhibitor or anyone who did not show in 2019 or 2022 please mark tag “New Exhibitor” on the front.
- All other rules of Homecraft Division apply.
Prizes for section 1-16: 1ST: $3.00 2ND: $2.50 3RD: $2.00
- Photo incorporating pumpkin(s) (i.e., decoration, field)
- Photo incorporating insects
- Black and white photography
- Scarecrows or Halloween decoration, costumes
- Winter scene including man-made structure (i.e., Fence, building)
- Photo of baby animal(s), fish or birds, wild or domestic
- Vacation photo. Please name location or country
- Natural or man-made lake, pond or stream
- Building or structure (i.e., House, barn, bridge)
- Photo of an old item (i.e., Tool, building, car)
- Photo or emergency response vehicles, equipment, or people (old or new photo)
- Cemetery or gravestone/monument
- Set of 2 pictures of farm equipment, one item new, one item old
- Special: Computer changed picture – two prints – original before and then after on the same matte
- Special: New Exhibitor (anyone who did not show photography in 2019 or 2022) with most points in Class 34. Prize: Studio sitting + 8”x10” portrait, donated by Phil Steingard Studio, Alliston
- Special: Exhibitor with most points in Class 34. Prize: $15.00, donated by the Beeton Agricultural Society