Convenor: Jennifer Dever 905-729-0289
Men & Women Over The Age Of 65
SENIOR BAKING IS STILL INCLUDED AND NOW FOUND IN THE
CULINARY ART SECTION – CLASS 27.
Needlework and Crafts Section
- All articles may be shown ONLY TWICE before being disqualified.
- All needlework must include a swatch of fabric, yarn or floss used in the entry.
- Judge’s decisions are final and they will be instructed by directors to discard all soiled, defaced or old work.
- In case of no competition, the prize will be withheld unless the exhibit is worthy.
- New Exhibitor or anyone who did not show in Class 31 in 2017 or 2018 mark “New Exhibitor” on front of tag.
- All other rules of Homecraft Division apply.
PRIZES FOR SECTIONS 1-11: 1ST: $5.00. 2ND: $4.00. 3RD: $3.00
- Knitted or crochet, baby set, sweater or jacket and bonnet
- Cross-stitched item, no larger than 10” x 10”, any theme
- Cowl or Scarf, any technique
- Article made of wood
- Picture frame, any medium
- Table centrepiece, needle craft only
- Hanging Door decoration
- Decorated Tissue Holder
- Painted Rock – any size
- Any season Hostess Gift
- Christmas Tree Ornament
- Best of Show, Class 31, Section 1-11. Prize: $10.00
- New Exhibitor (anyone who did not show in 2017 or 2018) with most points. Prize: Gift Certificate $15.00.
- Exhibitor with most points in Class 31 – Prize: Gift Certificate: Dinner for two donated by THE WHISTLE STOP RESTAURANT, BEETON