Convenor: Judy Cochrane 705-435-4950
- Competition open to amateurs only.
- All snapshots must be mounted on construction paper ONLY, with a border of 1” approximately. No bristol board of any thickness may be used. This use could causedisqualification of entry.
- No snapshot larger than 5”x7”.
- Only 1 snapshot per section, unless otherwise stated.
- New Exhibitor or anyone who did not show in 2017 or 2018 please mark tag “New Exhibitor” on the front.
- All other rules of Homecraft Division apply.
PRIZES: 1ST: $3.00. 2ND: $2.50. 3RD: $2.00
- Photo incorporating pumpkin(s) (ie: decoration, field)
- Photo incorporating insects.
- Black and white photography.
- Scarecrows or Halloween decorations, costumes.
- Winter scene including manmade structure (ie. fence, building).
- Photo of baby animal(s), fish or birds, wild or domestic.
- Vacation photo. Please name location or country.
- Natural or man-made lake, pond or stream.
- Historical building or structure (ie: house, barn, bridge).
- Photo of an old item (ie. tool, building, car).
- Photo or emergency response vehicles, equipment or people (old or new photo).
- Cemetery or gravestone / monument.
- Set of 2 pictures of farm equipment, one item new, one item old.
- Computer changed picture – two prints – original before and then after on the same matte.
- New Exhibitor (anyone who did not show photography in 2017 or 2018) with most points in Class 34.Prize: Studio sitting + 8”x10” portrait, donated by PhilSteingard Studio, Alliston.
- Exhibitor with most points in Class 34. Prize: $15.00.