- Antiques are generally at least 50 years old, age of entry will be considered in judging process.
- Small cracks or flaws will NOT disqualify entry.
- Security will be provided at night.
- Directors will NOT be responsible for articles Broken or Lost, but will render assistance towards its recovery.
- Tags will be opened after judging.
- Place small entries on a small tray. TRAY will not be judged.
- New Exhibitor or anyone who did not show in Antiques in 2017 or 2018 mark tag “New Exhibitor” on the front.
- 8.All other rules of Homecraft Division will apply.
Ladies Items Section
PRIZES FOR SECTIONS 1-31: 1ST: $3.00. 2ND: $2.50.
- Brooch with colour
- Ladies Clothes pattern (in package)
- Ladies Gloves
- Lipstick case
- Ladies purse (not evening or fancy)
Kitchen Items Section
- Pedestal Cake Plate (less than 12”)
- Salt & Pepper shaker
Gentleman Items Section
- Tie pin & cufflink set
- Pocket watch
- Sports trophy
- Cigarette lighter
- Postcard with Stamp and message
- Baby shoes
- Wooden toy
- One OLD photo of three generations of a family taken 50 or more years ago
- Musical instruments, not larger than 12” x 24”
Around The House Section
- 1 (one) beer bottle
- Baby spoon and fork
- Royalty Souvenir
- Napkin ring
- Greeting Card (ie: Christmas /Valentine)
- Coloured pop bottle
- War memorabilia
- Photo taken at the Beeton Fair
- 3 old Postcards
- New Exhibitor, anyone who did not show in Antiques in 2017 or 2018, with most points in Class 37. Prize: $15.00
- Exhibitor with most points in Class 37. Prize: $20.00