CONVENOR: JENNIFER DEVER
This section is for men and women over the age of 65.
Section – Baking – Senior baking is still included and now found in the Culinary Art section – Class 27
- All articles may be shown ONLY TWICE before being disqualified.
- All needlework must include a swatch of fabric, yarn or floss used in the entry.
- Judge’s decisions are final and they will be instructed by directors to discard all soiled, defaced or old work.
- In case of no competition, the prize will be withheld unless the exhibit is worthy.
- New exhibitor or anyone who did not show in Class 31 in 2019 or 2022, mark “New Exhibitor”on the front of entry tag.
- All other rules of Homecraft Division apply.
Prizes for section 1-11: 1ST: $5.00 2ND: $4.00 3RD: $3.00
- Knitted or crochet, baby set, sweater or jacket and bonnet
- Cross-stitch item, no larger than 10”x10”, any theme
- Cowl or scarf, any technique
- Article made of wood
- Picture frame, any medium
- Table centerpiece, any technique
- Hanging door decoration
- Decorated tissue holder
- Knitted socks or slippers
- Any season hostess gift
- Christmas tree ornament
- Special: Best of Show, Class 31, section 1-11. Prize: $10.00
- Special: New Exhibitor (anyone who did not show in 2019 or 2022) with most points
- Special: Exhibitor with most points in Class 31. Prize: $20.00, donated by the Beeton Agricultural Society