CONVENOR: LORI COOK
- Antiques are generally at least 50 years old, age of entry will be considered in the judging process.
- Small cracks or flaws will NOT disqualify entry.
- Arena doors are locked at night to provide security.
- Directors will NOT be responsible for articles broken or lost, but will render assistance towards its recovery.
- Tags will be opened after judging.
- Place small entries on a small tray. Tray will not be judged.
- New exhibitor or anyone who did not show in Antiques in 2019 or 2022. Please mark tag “New Exhibitor” on the front.
- All other rules of Homecraft Division apply.
SECTION: LADIES ITEMS
Prizes for section 1-29: 1ST: $3.00 2ND: $2.50 3RD: $2.00
- Hat pin holder (without hat pins)
- Undergarment with lace
SECTION: KITCHEN ITEMS
- Citrus squeezer
- Measuring cup
- Rolling pin
SECTION: GENTLEMANS ITEMS
- Cigarette case
- Fishing lure, any style
- Family photo taken 50 or more years ago
- Barbie Doll
- Teddy bear
- Marbles (in a clear jar, 5 or more)
- Tobacco tin
- China chicken
- 3 pieces of cutlery from the same set (each piece must be different)
- Skeleton key
- Matchbox toy
- Small tool (please name)
- Depression glass creamer
- Milk glass jar
- Medicine bottle
- Any antique related to Beeton (e.g. beekeeping, old photo of Beeton, piece of Beeton history)
- Special: New Exhibitor, anyone who did not show in Antiques in 2019 or 2022, with most points in Class 37. Prize: $15