Section 34 – Convenor: Judy Cochrane 705-435-4950
- Competition open to amateurs only.
- All snapshots must be mounted on construction paper ONLY, with a border of 1” approximately. No bristol board of any thickness may be used. This use could cause disqualification of entry.
- No snapshot larger than 5”x7”.
- Only 1 snapshot per section, unless otherwise stated.
- New Exhibitor or anyone who did not show in 2014 or 2015 please mark tag “New Exhibitor” on the front.
- All other rules of Homecraft Division apply.
PRIZES: 1ST: $3.00. 2ND: $2.50. 3RD: $2.00
1 Flower garden or gardens
2 Scene incorporating birds or butterflies
3 Black and white photography
4 Landscape or city Skyline
5 Bridge – walking or road
6 Photo of wild animal(s) in natural setting
7 Night scene
8 Natural or man-made lake or pond
9 Photo showing reflection
10 Old or abandoned building
A Set of 3 pictures depicting “field to feast” for example, wheat in a field/harvesting/loaf of bread.
B New Exhibitor (anyone who did not show photography in 2014 or 2015) with most points in Class 34. Prize: Studio sitting + 8”x10” portrait, donated by Phil Steingard Studio, Alliston.
C Exhibitor with most points in Class 34. Prize: $15.00.